- Bayleaf vet offers pet boarding so you can relax while you're away from home. Relax knowing that your beloved pets are adequately cared for in a friendly, fun, secure, and nurturing environment.
- Our climate-controlled facilities remain clean and orderly at all times. Our kennels have plenty of room for your pet to move around and make themselves comfortable. We provide tender loving care (such as brushing and cuddling) and supervised outdoor playtime to keep them happy and active.
- All dogs receive a bath before they are sent home so you can expect to pick up your pet smelling fresh. We can even use medicated shampoos to help alleviate itching or skin infections. Your pet can also be seen by a veterinarian while they board, to update vaccines, perform diagnostics or check out concerns.
- Each dog gets walked twice a day and is kept in a clean, safe kennel. We know that sometimes change is stressful, and your pet may not want to eat, it's always a good idea to bring treats or something to make their food seem more desirable.
- We monitor your pet the entire time they board with us. Should they become sick or injured, we will attend to them immediately and communicate with you about the issue.
- We require proof of current vaccinations for all pets boarding with us. Dogs should be up to date on Rabies, DAPP (distemper combo), Bordetella, and a recent fecal check. Cats should be up to date on Rabies, FVRCP (feline distemper combo), and a current fecal.